Work with Us - Current Job Openings
Are you ready to make a profound impact on our community by leading a rapidly growing nonprofit organization? Mid Rogue Foundation is seeking a passionate and visionary individual to join us as our Executive Director.
As the Executive Director, you will play a pivotal role in facilitating strategic and operational planning, increasing our capacity and financial sustainability, and ensuring the successful implementation of our 3-year strategic plan. This position offers a unique opportunity to make a positive and lasting impact on the lives of countless individuals and communities.
1. Strategic and Operational Planning: Develop and execute long-term strategies, goals, and objectives to propel the organization forward. Align resources, programs, and processes to achieve maximum impact and growth. Transition operations of the organization from primarily volunteer Board-operated to a hybrid Board-advised and paid staff-operated model.
2. Capacity Building: Identify opportunities for enhancing the capacity of the organization to meet the growing needs of our target population and community. Implement effective strategies to expand services and reach a wider audience.
3. Board and Community Relations: Collaborate closely with the Board of Directors to ensure effective governance and foster positive relationships. Cultivate strong community partnerships to enhance our visibility, funding opportunities, and program development.
4. Website Improvement and Marketing: Oversee the improvement of the organization's website and collaborate with marketing team members to enhance online presence and create impactful marketing initiatives.
5. Policy Enhancement and Infrastructure Improvement: As the Executive Director, you will analyze our current policies and procedures, identifying key areas for improvement to enhance organizational efficiency and effectiveness. You will also oversee the improvement of our physical infrastructure to support our growth, ensuring that our facilities meet the needs of our expanding programs.
6. Budget Management: Develop and manage annual budgets, closely monitor financial performance, and ensure responsible stewardship of resources.
7. Fundraising and Grant Management: Lead and facilitate a dynamic fundraising committee to manage and apply for additional funding from grants and private donations. Identify and cultivate relationships with potential donors and funding sources.
8. Financial Resilience and Sustainability: Conduct research and development of three new revenue streams, including fee-for-service programs, rentals, and navigation certification. Develop and execute strategies to increase financial resilience and sustainability.
9. Team Building and Leadership: Foster a collaborative and inclusive work environment. Build a resilient and responsive team, providing effective leadership, guidance, and support to staff members.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Master's degree preferred)
Minimum of five years of experience in nonprofit management or a similar leadership role - Proven track record in strategic planning, organizational growth, and team building
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Strong financial acumen and experience in budget management
Demonstrated success in fundraising and grant management
Passion for community-driven initiatives and making a positive social impact
Familiarity with website management and marketing strategies is an asset
Knowledge of nonprofit governance best practices and legal compliance
Join Mid Rogue Foundation and embark on a meaningful journey towards transforming lives and empowering communities. Together, we can create a brighter, more inclusive future. Are you ready to make a lasting impact? Apply today and be a part of our dedicated team!
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package. Mid Rogue Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from underrepresented backgrounds.
To apply for the Executive Director position at Mid Rogue Foundation, please submit your resume and a compelling cover letter outlining your qualifications and alignment with our mission.
Additionally, please provide three professional references who can speak to your leadership abilities and experience.
Benefits: Excellent benefit package, 401K and mileage reimbursement
Total Number of Staff: TBD
Area Covered: Southern Oregon Area
Population of Area Served:225,000
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000 a year
Job Type: Full-time Contract
Shift and Schedule:
8 hour daily shift- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Grants Pass, OR 97526
Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Grants Pass, OR 97526